Sunday 2 August 2009

Thanks for all the comments

We're not able to get on the internet very often so haven't been able to reply to individual comments but will try to upload pictures when we can. Kaz has been an interesting experience, and a real car breaking country.....

Don't think we'll come back again, but the people are really great, except the police who seem to see foreigners as an ATM.

I'll keep up the Lat/Long as I knew there'd be a few anoraks out there like me.

Hope everybody is well, and keep posting those comments.

Mark and Beth.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mark, great photos esp the wooden church! Looking at some of the roads you have had to travel its not surprising that you have had to spend so long "fixing" things :-)
    I hope things get easier for you roadwise....

    Its really good to be able to follow you all via the lats and longs..so yes I am one of the anoraks..but you knew that!
    TTFN
    John

    ReplyDelete